Wheel

High Road
Wisbech St Mary
PE13 4RH
Emailmoc.tcennoctb@nni-leehw Telephone(01945) 410504
Real AleGardenLunchtime MealsEvening MealsParkingSmokingRestaurantFunction RoomWiFiServes LocAleLive Music
Opening times: Closed Mon & Tue; 11-3, 6.30-Midnight Wed-Sun
Regular beers: Elgood's Cambridge Bitter

Public bar with pool, lounge and 42 seater restaurant. Occasional live music. Carvery. The listed building was originally a water mill built around 1760 and then a blacksmith's shop. Oak beams, horseshoes and horse brasses. It served as a military hospital in the First World War.