Welcome to the Peterborough branch website Link to Peterborough Beer Festival
Welcome to our new website.
The Peterborough & District Branch of CAMRA (the Campaign for Real Ale) started in 1975, when a group of real ale enthusiasts met at the Bull in Market Deeping.
Our branch covers three counties and two regions, from Weldon, N'hants in the west, to the Tydd villages in the east, Bourne to the north and Sawtry marks our southern boundary.
Looking for our old site?
Previous website (until 2020)
- The Blue Bell, Easton on the Hill, Beer Fest and Gala Weekend Thursday 23 – Monday 27 May 2019
- East Anglia Regional Meeting Saturday 1 June 2019 12:00
- June's Branch meeting Monday 3 June 2019 20:30
- Beer Festival 2019 Open Meeting Monday 10 June 2019
- Ploughman Annual Charity Beer Festival Tuesday 2 – Sunday 7 July 2019
- July Branch Meeting Tuesday 2 July 2019 20:30
- 5th Annual Gorefield Beer Festival Thursday 11 – Sunday 14 July 2019
- BAE206 - April-May 2019
Friday 29 March 2019
CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale, is an independent, voluntary, consumer organisation which campaigns for real ale, real pubs and consumer rights.
Membership is open to all individuals although corporate entities such as breweries and pubs are not members; we currently have over 190,000 individual members.
CAMRA is governed by a voluntary unpaid national executive, elected by the membership. We have a branch structure which means that all members can join a local CAMRA branch and campaign and socialise locally. There are around 200 branches covering the UK and many of the branches run local beer festivals, publish local newsletters and run social events to pubs and breweries.
CAMRA is financed through membership subscriptions, sales of products such as books and sweatshirts, and from the proceeds of beer festivals.
Join CAMRA online here