Queens HeadMain Street
Limestone pub built in 1653, consisting of a cosy bar with log fire, three restaurant areas and a pleasant patio with leafy pagoda outside. The freshly prepared food is locally sourced with game coming from the local country estates. Northamptonshire dining pub of the year 2009. Reopened in May 2011 following a period of closure. Five real ales plus a wide variety of wines and spirits. Function room for up to 20 people. Sunday Happy Hours 3-6. Received a CAMRA Gold Award in August 2012. CAMRA Peterborough & District Branch Pub of the Year 2013.